It seems surprising to get bonus and free call time for using your own airtime.
it is not a surprise with our very own Glo Free Tomorrow Plan goody pack. Consequently, magical Glo Free Tomorrow is an awesome Glo Plan that allows you to get double of your daily usage back to where it ought to be the next day.
Glo Free Tomorrow code
Dial *600# to opt-in for the Free Tomorrow profile.
Why activate the plan?
For the records, it is entirely free to opt for the Free Tomorrow profile and you can use the benefits for browsing, making calls and for SMS to any network in Nigeria. You can even use the Glo Free Tomorrow bonus to call popular international destinations like Canada, USA, China, UK, and India.
Moreover, Mega bonus in goody pack is its DOUBLE profit (200%) of any amount you spend from your Glo main account.
Glo Free Tomorrow Validity
Well, Glo to Glo calls covers 75% of the goody pack plan. On the other hand, 25% of the plan is for calls to other networks, browsing, and several stuffs. Moreover, Charges coming from the bonus account are a bit on the upside and are precisely double the charges on the main account.
Moreover, Bonuses are charged at 56 kobo/seconds for calls, N8/SMS, and 10 kobo/Kb for data.
However, the package lasts for one day, it opts out at 11.59pm, but you can renew it.
How to check Your Balance and Opt out
certainly, Dial #1228# t check your balance. The service provider provide you with messages containing balance on the Glo Free Tomorrow plan usage on daily basis.
Sometimes, you automatically opt out of bonuses available in some other Glo data plans when you opt to the Free Tomorrow profile, you can still enjoy the Glo Super Max Data benefit. To enjoy this benefit, ensure you recharge with *223PIN#.
There is no stress in opting out of the plan. For it is super-easy and free to opt out of the Glo Free Tomorrow plan. Just dial *301# to opt out of the plan. Check our post on Text Now, Rocketmail, Lovendar, and MTN offer.